Here’s an easy way to throw together a pretty tasty and oh so quick breakfast my daughter Kim showed me:
Here’s what you’ll need: a cereal/soup bowl, cooking spray, an egg, milk, salt, pepper, small flour tortilla, small frying pan.
How to cook it:
- heat the frying pan over medium-high heat
- coat the bowl lightly with the cooking spray
- put the egg, a shake of salt and pepper, a teaspoon of milk in the bowl. (option: a shake of garlic powder)
- mix well and put the egg mixture in the microwave and set your timer for 50 seconds (you may need to adjust the time after a few sandwiches)
- put the tortilla in the frying pan. When it has heated (just heat it, don’t cook it till it’s stiff), flip it and simultaneously start the microwave.
- put the hot tortilla on a sandwich plate and when the egg is done just slide it onto it.
- top with a cheese slice, fold in half and IT’S DONE!